Recently I won a give away from Kara at her Mother Henna Blog, a lovely ornament made by Kara herself arrived in my mail:
heART cards. Perhaps you would like to join us in the artistic fun!
How To Participate
- Limited to 20 artists. Sign up for a spot by leaving comment here - feel free to leave link to your blog if you want that listed with your name for "participating artists"! Click the "contact me" button in the left side bar if I can answer questions!
- Each artist creates 20 cards of heART theme in any size from 2x2 inch to 5x7 inch. Think about when you were a kid and made a Valentine card for every one of your friends. This is a pack of Valentines loveliness to be exchanged with other artists! Consider what heART means to you as you make your art for this project.
- Must be handmade, please. Collage is fine, but please use materials of your own making, not of others. Hand printed, painted, fabric art, photography, etching, anything goes.
- Make your card in an edition of 20, and be sure to number and sign each card.
- By February 1, 2009, send the following:
your 20 cards,
self addressed label for return, and
$2 for return shipping to
Kara Jones, MotherHenna, PO Box 514, Vashon, WA 98070
- Kara will sort the cards so each of us gets a full packet of 20 heART cards back for Valentines Day!
- Please consider adding a badge to your blog or site to let others know about your participation: