The Kreativ Blogger Award
Stoneweaver has granted me a Kreativ Blogger award. So kind and generous of her. Stoneweaver makes beauteous jewelry that is full of spirit!
As with many blogging awards, I have to pass this one on to others. First, here are the rules, which I will somewhat follow:
* Mention the blog that gave it to you and comment on their blog to let them know you have posted your award. * Share 6 values that are important to you and 6 things you do not support. Grant the prize to 6 people.
6 things I find of Value. Well this is timely, for lately I have joked about wonderful things that are in my top ten favorites. I bet the list could be 100 instead of 10, but for now I will mention 6:
1) foraging ~ finding food in the wild (berries, mushrooms, roots, greens etc.) is highly exciting and satisfying!
2) Flowers flowers and more flowers ~ taking their portraits, breathing in their spirit through their beauty ah!
3) laughing and laughter, yours or mine, divine
4) dancing softly, wildly, or slowly alone or with another.... ummm
5) the feel of cashmere and the scent of beeswax
6) kissing.... hugging......
Now for the six things I do NOT support:
1) this is deep, for I think, I do NOT support cruelty: After being a vegetarian for 25 years I am very aware of the treatment of animals that will be used as meat. So now I consider that I eat meat/animals, fish; there is cruelty in the way they are kept and killed.
Or perhaps (not even perhaps) my taxes are used for cruelty in ways I am unaware and yet if I support these things through my taxes I feel I am responsible.
2) war..... but here again, I do believe my taxes support war and so I am held accountable
3) being inconsiderate, and yet I would bet that on occasion I behave in a way that is inconsiderate.
4) ok, I am having a challenging time coming up with things I do not support without realizing that I myself do support these things.
This leads me to feel that I must be careful with my actions and ideas of what I do and do not support. What is the deepest truth, now this is interesting and intriguing!
Blogs I would love to introduce you to:
The amazing Izabella's Blue
Wonderful artist Paulette Insall
The lovely art of Lani Kent
Talented and unique Sara Lechner
Wonderful art of Tascha
The Enchanted Artist